Mitchell’s Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Focus Ireland & Dungarvan Town Council
Residential; Community; Health; Mixed-Use; Public Sector
Floor Area 4,195m2; Site Area 0.6ha
A Joint scheme by Focus Ireland and Dungarvan Town Council, this development combines residential accommodation provided by Focus Ireland and various Community facilities are provided by means of a multi-purpose Resource Centre located to the rear of the residential unit linked by a joint courtyard.
This is a wonderful example of how various community groups and organisations working together can benefit by combining their resources into one building project.
The Services provided include:
• Childcare Facility by Dungarvan CDP
• Childcare Facility for Special needs children by Sesame
• Care of the Aged facility combined with ‘Meals on Wheels’
• Disability therapy and service care by the HSE
• Various offices to support location community groups, inclusive of offices provided for Focus Ireland and Dungarvan CPD.
C.J. Falconer & Associates Architects,
St. Patrick's House, Newtown, Waterford,
X91 RR76, Ireland.
t: +353 (0)51 878888
With Offices in:
For project updates and news, sign up to
our email newsletter.